Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Objects (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   >>>>Submit Here<<<< (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4199)

King Gamer(gorit) 04-05-2010 07:21 PM

>>>>Submit Here<<<<

Ok, here is what I am asking for. If anyonr has high quality models they would like to include in an upcoming A-TOM Studios project please submit them here. I will however not tell you any details other than its working codename will exp1. However that can be an abreviation for many things so you will need to wait and see.

zonedabone 04-05-2010 08:01 PM

It's codename isn't exp1! A recent report (with the sensitive details scrapped):
[QUOTE]Hey, A-TOM,[INDENT]We've got project omni about **% done! Nice job. BTW, the name is planned to be *****, and all of the titles are updated as such. Please be sure to add all of the brand spanking new models that Arty is working on, as well as the updated ********* system! We'll be revealing a bit about it, to the public, as a teaser. It's this message that we'll be sharing, but I'm cutting out the important stuff, like **, *****, and *********.
[/INDENT]Cheers!
-Zonedabone[/QUOTE]

Well, that's all you get for now! More to come, maybe.:D

jediaction 04-05-2010 08:35 PM

I know what the words are, lol, i made the title for the game. Anyway, im planning to post the demo in 2 weeks. When the final date is set, we will have a count down

King Gamer(gorit) 04-06-2010 04:15 PM

WOW, Jump down my throat! This is a project that if i told anyone I only told jedi.O, yeah Zone you fabricated that didnt you. Well, I can do that to.
[QUOTE=zonedabone;19494]I am zonedabone and I love riding ponnies and coloring rainbows.[/QUOTE]

And mine even has your name

dubastot 04-06-2010 07:56 PM

Hey alice community, I found some leaked e-mails about A-tom studios project, here it is:

[QUOTE=zonedabone;19494]Ok, King Gamer, jediaction came up with the name for our FPS game and he says he is all done the game except for the collision detection part which I am doing right now. Anyways, here is the name, Hero's Quest.

Cheers, Zonedabone[/QUOTE]

zonedabone 04-06-2010 08:33 PM

Ooh! This is fun! First, let's clarify that the 'leaked email' was definitely fabricated, and the name is not Hero's Quest. Who would make up that name? It doesn't suit the game at all.:rolleyes:

Anyway, it quoted me, but linked to my post, which had none of that.:)

Also, The hope again is to have a release in the next few weeks, but it might change.

King Gamer(gorit) 04-06-2010 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=zonedabone] Oh... This is fun! I like fabrication![/QUOTE]

Now this is one of those things I love doing on forums. Making other people look bad:D. No, Just kiding but I love all this fake info.

dubastot 04-07-2010 05:38 PM

OH YEAH! It really gets people's adrenaline going.

King Gamer(gorit) 04-07-2010 08:06 PM

Yup it sure does!

zonedabone 04-08-2010 02:00 PM

Hi, everyone! How's it going? Just as a little news bulletin, the game is progressing nicely, and we just made some updates to the engine that help the game to run MUCH faster. As you all know, we've been doing some pretty sneaky stuff with our posts on this game. Well, here's the deal. You'll have to read in between the lines a bit, but we've[color=#E9ECEB]|[/COLOR]said the order regarding messages,[color=#E9ECEB]|[/COLOR]as stated by our company, A-TOM Studios. We don't like to give away any details directly, but if you look through this message, I'm sure that you'll find out some stuff. I know that as you read this message, sliding your mouse along with you, you'll be so angry that you hold that mouse button down hard, but we take no responsibility for any outcomes caused by this message. Sorry.:(

Try to catch us! We are As strong as an ATOM BOMB, brushing over the plains!:D

jediaction 04-08-2010 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=dubastot;19558]OH YEAH! It really gets people's adrenaline going.[/QUOTE]

Yah, your leaked info is wrong, the game is called *****. We will release the title in a little while about a week before we release the demo. its almsot completed!

Also i cant beleive i said the game was almost done, thats wrong, we got part 1 done, btu the next parts are under construction. Guys there is an album i posted of screen shots from the game. This is the last day its gonna be up so see the pics before there gone and the game is updated the the pics are off anyway. I erased them, if you did not see them, sorry!

dubastot 04-08-2010 04:34 PM

Bye Bye!

zonedabone 04-08-2010 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=dubastot;19587]Funny how you would say that zonedabone.[/QUOTE]
Heh. Funny how you would say that. It just got you reported for misquoting me! Notice that I didn't attatch a name to any of my quotes!:p

zonedabone 04-08-2010 06:01 PM

Nobody read between the lines yet? The game title is in there!:D

King Gamer(gorit) 04-08-2010 07:52 PM

[QUOTE=zonedabone;19589]Nobody read between the lines yet? The game title is in there!:D[/QUOTE]

Creative and anoying Zone

zonedabone 04-08-2010 08:15 PM

[SIZE=7]Ding! Dong! The witch is dead![/SIZE]

dfewl 04-08-2010 08:21 PM

Woohoo! A game about riding ponies and coloring rainbows!!! I can't wait

jediaction 04-08-2010 08:40 PM

Ding! Dong! The witch is dead

zonedabone 04-08-2010 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=dfewl;19599]Woohoo! A game about riding ponies and coloring rainbows!!! I can't wait[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://alice.org/community/picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=288[/IMG]
How did you know? Was my puzzle that easy? Gorit!!!!:mad:

King Gamer(gorit) 04-09-2010 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=zonedabone;19601][IMG]http://alice.org/community/picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=288[/IMG]
How did you know? Was my puzzle that easy? Gorit!!!!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, dude. Don't get made. Be chill like you're floating oon a cloud.

arty-fishL 04-09-2010 07:50 AM

omni

Is the codename for this project omni? I didnt know this.

Omni, reminds me of the omni centre in Edinburgh, right next to the Rockstar North HQ, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]YEH ROCKSTAR; GO ROCKSTAR AND GTA[/COLOR]. GTA iv is amazing.

jediaction 04-09-2010 07:56 AM

i dont think its the code name. Lets make the Code name JASKZ. YOu know, jedi action, arty-fishl, shaydon.....

And also, GTA IV is AO, i do not play that

King Gamer(gorit) 04-09-2010 02:05 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;19622]i dont think its the code name. Lets make the Code name JASKZ. YOu know, jedi action, arty-fishl, shaydon.....

And also, GTA IV is AO, i do not play that[/QUOTE]

Ok, the code official code name is "project extend" I will send out a memo later today with some info on other things too.

jediaction 04-09-2010 02:09 PM

I like it

dubastot 04-09-2010 05:27 PM

Who reported me zonedabone?

jediaction 04-09-2010 05:49 PM

What? What do you mean Reported, who is it from. Dont post the message just tell me what it says. Also

DUBASTOT IS THE FIRST PERSON THAT WILL RECEIVE THE BETA VERSION OF THE A-TOM Game Studios game because he signed up at the website. Congrats

dubastot 04-09-2010 05:54 PM

I guess you saw. zonedabone says I got reported for falsely quoting.

jediaction 04-09-2010 06:03 PM

Does the message say anything that we would not wanna give out of the company

King Gamer(gorit) 04-09-2010 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;19660]Does the message say anything that we would not wanna give out of the company[/QUOTE]

what?

jediaction 04-09-2010 08:10 PM

Was it a private message. Thats all, never mind

King Gamer(gorit) 04-09-2010 08:44 PM

Ok, that makes sense.

jediaction 04-09-2010 08:49 PM

ok

zonedabone 04-09-2010 09:00 PM

Oh. I don't think anyone chacks the report system. Surely they'd know it was a joke. welcome to beta, dubastot!:D

dubastot 04-10-2010 09:39 AM

Thank you zonedabone!

x2495iiii 04-10-2010 10:21 PM

[QUOTE=zonedabone;19673]Oh. I don't think anyone [COLOR="Red"]checks [/COLOR]the report system. Surely they'd know it was a joke. Welcome to beta, dubastot!:D[/QUOTE]

When you report a post, an e-mail is sent to my account, gabe's account, and the alice_admin account (if there is one), and there's no indication that it's a joke unless the reporter outright says so. That report said "I didn't say that," so I busted in here, delete-guns drawn, ready to take down the misquoting scum, but it turned...out...to...be...a...........joke.

Bugger.:mad:

zonedabone 04-11-2010 02:03 PM

Sorry, but he still misquoted my account! At the time, I was very angry at the misquote, but later, I realized that it was ok, because he was joking.:D

jediaction 04-11-2010 10:35 PM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;19685]When you report a post, an e-mail is sent to my account, gabe's account, and the alice_admin account (if there is one), and there's no indication that it's a joke unless the reporter outright says so. That report said "I didn't say that," so I busted in here, delete-guns drawn, ready to take down the misquoting scum, but it turned...out...to...be...a...........joke.

Bugger.:mad:[/QUOTE]

I really dont get what your saying compared to the other post. Please rephrase

x2495iiii 04-12-2010 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=jediaction;19707]I really dont get what your saying compared to the other post. Please rephrase[/QUOTE]

K, here's the chain of events:

Someone misquoted zonedabone

Zonedabone reported it

Some time went by

Everyone assumed that reporting doesn't work

I got the report

I came in to delete the offending post

The post was a joke, so the report was unnecessary

I got mildly irritated (but not angry) and posted saying so...

And here we are.

King Gamer(gorit) 04-12-2010 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;19725]K, here's the chain of events:

Someone misquoted zonedabone

Zonedabone reported it

Some time went by

Everyone assumed that reporting doesn't work

I got the report

I came in to delete the offending post

The post was a joke, so the report was unnecessary

I got mildly irritated (but not angry) and posted saying so...

And here we are.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we accomplished to annoy some one.(sarcasm intended)

x2495iiii 04-12-2010 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=King Gamer(gorit);19726]Yeah, we accomplished to annoy some one.(sarcasm intended)[/QUOTE]

And to confuse several someones as well.