Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dark demo (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=5564)

madden 11-30-2010 03:50 PM

Dark demo

1 Attachment(s)
You guys voted on the demo so here it is, DARK Demo. AKA Pre Beta. :)

(Rated - Teen)

The only controls are:

(Space) = Action/Pick up Item
(Left Arrow) = Move Left
(Right Arrow) = Move Right
(1-9 Keys) = switch object

PLEASE give me feedback: Tell me what I can do better on, Give tips, suggest your own ideas. All is appreciated and will be read, and will most likely be applied to the finished project. Thanks :)

jediaction 11-30-2010 03:57 PM

Ive waited so long for this game....I'll tell you how it is....Im playing it now...

EDIT: how do you get the key?

madden 11-30-2010 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;28990]MADDENNN!!!!!!YEAHH!!!!! YOUR BACK!!!!!!AWSEOME!!!!Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!Ive waited so long for this game....I'll tell you how it is....Im playing it now...

EDIT: how do you get the key?[/QUOTE]

:D Thanks! Haha
Do you mean how do you pick it up? You use the Space bar. If you mean how do you get to it problem solving wise... pick up the lantern and see if you can figure it out from there. :)

arty-fishL 11-30-2010 05:00 PM

wow, very nice. I got as far as standing on the ramp/platform thing in front of the caged guy with the chains moving towards me, now i havent got a clue what to do

Akira101 11-30-2010 05:07 PM

I got as far as pulling the guy from the the ledge to the left side land. But not sure if there is any more to the game. Anyways good job, really well made, nice atmosphere :p

madden 11-30-2010 05:34 PM

[QUOTE=arty-fishL;28998]wow, very nice. I got as far as standing on the ramp/platform thing in front of the caged guy with the chains moving towards me, now i havent got a clue what to do[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Akira101;28999]I got as far as pulling the guy from the the ledge to the left side land. But not sure if there is any more to the game. Anyways good job, really well made, nice atmosphere :p[/QUOTE]

Yup that is the end of the Demo. Im glad you guys are enjoying it so far. :)
Thanks for the feedback.

GoGators 11-30-2010 08:30 PM

How do I use the elevator thing in the very beginning?

Other than that I can't figue out how to get off the first platform this is GREAT!!!!:D:D

jediaction 11-30-2010 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=madden;28995]:D Thanks! Haha
Do you mean how do you pick it up? You use the Space bar. If you mean how do you get to it problem solving wise... pick up the lantern and see if you can figure it out from there. :)[/QUOTE]

Couldnt figure it out...Thats where I got stuck

reaper1395 12-01-2010 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=jediaction;29015]Couldnt figure it out...Thats where I got stuck[/QUOTE]

same here

GoGators 12-01-2010 03:25 PM

I found the key and made the bridge but then I fell off the other side and died! LOL!