Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Objects (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CS characters (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4382)

zenteo 05-09-2010 11:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
mop ^^

x2495iiii 05-09-2010 02:20 PM

So how'd you do it, zenteo? How'd you get the subparts to work?

zenteo 05-09-2010 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=shaydon;21054]hey could you ppppllleeaassee!! add sub-parts to these!! :D:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

I didn't have time to convert em all, so here is the three of em converted.
Btw, could you tell me where in the counter-strike.gcf file do I have to look in order to find the v_p90 weapon because i noticed that they were different... Are you using the non-steam version of CS?

shaydon 05-09-2010 04:17 PM

um you didn't convert the human models (the new re-skin models) only the gun one

if you Google fps-banana.com and look under counterstrike skins there are heaps of models of guns and pooeple (different models
retextured models and more)!!!

jediaction 05-09-2010 08:02 PM

Yeah, a modler for A-TOm studios, isent Rick in A-Tom studios too?

King Gamer(gorit) 05-09-2010 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=zenteo;21058]What's the task?[/QUOTE]
That will be discussed in the developers forum at atomstudios.cz.cc
[QUOTE=jediaction;21072]Yeah, a modler for A-TOm studios, isent Rick in A-Tom studios too?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think he will be useful on the next project as a modler and etc. Zenteo can replace zone as he is gone and help us greatly on other things.

zenteo 05-10-2010 02:34 AM

[QUOTE=shaydon;21071]um you didn't convert the human models (the new re-skin models) only the gun one

if you Google fps-banana.com and look under counterstrike skins there are heaps of models of guns and pooeple (different models
retextured models and more)!!![/QUOTE]

mmm... ye... They weren't compatible with my decompiler and I thought they were the same since they had the same name so that's why. :/

If you could upload the .max files, then I would be glad. :)

jediaction 05-10-2010 09:56 AM

[QUOTE=King Gamer(gorit);21080]That will be discussed in the developers forum at atomstudios.cz.cc

Yes, I think he will be useful on the next project as a modler and etc. Zenteo can replace zone as he is gone and help us greatly on other things.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so we have 2 new members?

Watsamax1 05-23-2010 04:23 PM

I swear i saw two guys on this thread before :confused:. Ive seen pics of guys with a military hat and camo top i know its a random guy two but cooler and military looking. I got the helmet but the top id like. or a military guy with subparts still swore two guys this one and a military one.

Dameria 05-23-2010 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=Watsamax1;21645]I swear i saw two guys on this thread before :confused:. Ive seen pics of guys with a military hat and camo top i know its a random guy two but cooler and military looking. I got the helmet but the top id like. or a military guy with subparts still swore two guys this one and a military one.[/QUOTE]

Its probably from jediaction's "Matrix Shot"?