Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Questions and Comments (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Alice stinks! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=1118)

jediaction 12-13-2010 09:35 AM

Its over 9000!!!!!!!!

CoherentCharlie 12-17-2010 02:21 PM

What-- Nine-thousand!!!?

David B 12-17-2010 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=RAGE;4354][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]Alice is a very unique and cool program, but it sucks because it has like over 1000 bugs!:mad: I mean I can't even get my world to run because there's a "bug!" For God's sake, I can't even exit my world without it saying that there is a "bug!":mad: I mean, how can anyone even use this program?! Can't the people that make this **** at least test it on a different computer!!!!
GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

It is very hard to tell why your computer does that? But first, are you using the Windows Version or the Mac Version. Everybody wants to know, and so do I. I have no problems with Alice 2.2 for Windows at all. Well, I did, but over time, I managed to find out what was causing them. An error when I tried to run my world was not one of them, but when I add sound to my videos, I still get an error.

[QUOTE=Kel;7038]Hey Rage, if you want spoon-fed cheese with your whine, [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]buy[/COLOR][/I] the software you think will make it easy to learn OOP. I'm sure those vendors will happily take your money and still deliver buggy code.

Work to learn the craft, pal.

Kel[/QUOTE]

What Kel is saying is sad, but true. Bought software may be no better than free software. Sad but true. I am 12, but I am old enough to understand that that is how the world works. :(

jediaction 12-17-2010 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=CoherentCharlie;29786]What-- Nine-thousand!!!?[/QUOTE]

Its a joke..eh, you dont know it. Never mind then, look it up on youtube

beachbum111111 12-18-2010 11:41 AM

oh. i get it... lol

Dameria 01-07-2011 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;29807]Its a joke..eh, you dont know it. Never mind then, look it up on youtube[/QUOTE]

Lol jediaction, he knows it more than you do. The "What? Nine Thousand?" line is what the character asks vegeda after he says that the power level is over nine thousand. Look it up on youtube.

jediaction 01-08-2011 07:13 PM

I know. Ive seen the clip. I was just saying in as a joking matter, I dont want to bring it up to a full conversation. Dameria, I know where its from

Dameria 01-09-2011 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=jediaction;30353]I know. Ive seen the clip. I was just saying in as a joking matter, I dont want to bring it up to a full conversation. Dameria, I know where its from[/QUOTE]

K its just that you sounded as if you didn't think he knew where it was from, when actually he was just continuing the joke.