Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Questions and Comments (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Alice stinks! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=1118)

RAGE 12-20-2007 11:16 PM

Alice stinks!

[COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]Alice is a very unique and cool program, but it sucks because it has like over 1000 bugs!:mad: I mean I can't even get my world to run because there's a "bug!" For God's sake, I can't even exit my world without it saying that there is a "bug!":mad: I mean, how can anyone even use this program?! Can't the people that make this **** at least test it on a different computer!!!!
GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kel 10-10-2008 06:10 PM

Programming is Good Enough

Hey Rage, if you want spoon-fed cheese with your whine, [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]buy[/COLOR][/I] the software you think will make it easy to learn OOP. I'm sure those vendors will happily take your money and still deliver buggy code.

Work to learn the craft, pal.

Kel

madden 10-10-2008 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=Kel;7038]Hey Rage, if you want spoon-fed cheese with your whine, [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]buy[/COLOR][/I] the software you think will make it easy to learn OOP. I'm sure those vendors will happily take your money and still deliver buggy code.

Work to learn the craft, pal.

Kel[/QUOTE]

(burn)

Gillette Fusion 10-11-2008 06:01 PM

Rage, by any chance are you a Mac user?
I use the Windows version at school, and it works wonderfully.

I'm a Mac user so at home I use the Mac version, and it is [I]horrible[/I].
Buggy as hell, slow as ****. I can't get over how buggy it is.

If I had access to a Windows computer I would use that version over it anyday. I appreciate the effort to make the port, but it dosn't help if it makes me want to do a facedesk every 5 minutes.

katen 10-14-2008 10:43 PM

Hmm

Strangely, I have to disagree. I use the PC version at school and have the hardest time. At home I use a mac and it works FANTASTIC.

Scott 10-14-2008 10:59 PM

I use a Mac at home, PC at school.

At home with my Mac:
Saves fast, loads fast, but very buggy

At school with PC:
Slow as hell, loading and saving take like 2 minutes but not very buggy

ddz 10-15-2008 10:16 PM

im a mac

i no mac stinks
but we cant help it.
any way, it's alsome

ottosparks 10-30-2008 03:03 PM

Bad computer?

Your computer may be stupid. Mine is from 2001, but Alice 2.0 works fine.

beachbum111111 12-07-2010 01:17 PM

people use the word hell alot in this thread lol. oops... this is probably a very old thread but who cares

SirThorfinn 12-07-2010 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=Scott;7090]I use a Mac at home, PC at school.

At home with my Mac:
Saves fast, loads fast, but very buggy

At school with PC:
Slow as hell, loading and saving take like 2 minutes but not very buggy[/QUOTE]
Did you ever consider that your school has cheap computers?
[QUOTE=beachbum111111;29249]people use the word hell alot in this thread lol. oops... this is probably a very old thread but who cares[/QUOTE]
And yes i agree, i don't even know why i'm replying. LOL:D