Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Most Epic Alice Game Ever (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=8056)

GameKid 02-13-2012 05:15 PM

Ooh. I got an idea.
So, take a small collection of squares (About 24) arranged in a big square. The player must customize those squares in a series of customizations, they can be red, black, or transparent. The player gets an eight limit of red squares and a fourteen limit of blacks. The red squares are the attacking squares, the ones that damage an opponent when they hit one, the blacks are just for decoration, and the transparent are supposed to look non-existant. With this, the player could make his own small, pixely sprite and navigate him through the world.

jediaction 02-13-2012 09:12 PM

This is an interesting idea, but the design process would be when we have an official team of memebrs working on the game. I don't think we should have everyone. I don't want to put anyone down or say that some people are better than they are, but not everyone might be able to do some of the things we will want to do. It's just a hard choice, but it's nothing personal to anyone. So, if you are not accepted into the team, it's nothing personal. I'm actually going to make an application forum for anyone who wants to apply for the special team that will make the game. We might not start this game anytime soon, but it will be good to see who can do the jobs(for the future). This is going to be fun. I'll post the thread with the application soon.

GameKid 02-13-2012 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;46519]This is an interesting idea, but the design process would be when we have an official team of memebrs working on the game. I don't think we should have everyone. I don't want to put anyone down or say that some people are better than they are, but not everyone might be able to do some of the things we will want to do. It's just a hard choice, but it's nothing personal to anyone. So, if you are not accepted into the team, it's nothing personal. I'm actually going to make an application forum for anyone who wants to apply for the special team that will make the game. We might not start this game anytime soon, but it will be good to see who can do the jobs(for the future). This is going to be fun. I'll post the thread with the application soon.[/QUOTE]

Sounds more grand than I thought, okay.

beachbum111111 02-14-2012 12:40 PM

We should make a RPG game :P

fourbros 02-14-2012 02:47 PM

when I think of Epic in a video game sense, the first game that comes to mind Is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. so we could do a legend of zelda game?

DensetsuNoKaboom 02-14-2012 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=GameKid;46498]Ooh. I got an idea.
So, take a small collection of squares (About [B]24[/B]) arranged in a big [B]square[/B].[/QUOTE]

What.

Do you even know how squares work.

jediaction 02-14-2012 09:54 PM

Go to the application guys if you want to apply.

arty-fishL 02-15-2012 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=DensetsuNoKaboom;46546]What.

Do you even know how squares work.[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

x2495iiii 02-15-2012 04:47 PM

I'm sure he meant 36.

Right?

WhiteHole000 02-15-2012 06:15 PM

Wish I could help. Oh well some day I'll find out how to work this site and become a senior... :D