Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone have PS3? (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=11135)

Funnybone 05-25-2015 06:26 PM

Anyone have PS3?

I need somebody to play with, since all of my other friends are stuck in Call Of Boring, and sports video games. (why sports video games? GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY SPORTS. YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO DO IT.)

Anyways, on top of all that, do you have a mic for your PS3? if anyone has PS3, a microphone, Minecraft PS3, Modnation Racers, LBP, LBPK (LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet Karting), GTA IV, Twisted Metal, then let me know. It doesn't matter if you don't have the games listed, as long as you have a PS3, and a Mic, we can hangout. (Just don't bug me consistantly)

And if you don't have a PS3, or a Mic, you don't need to buy them. I'm not forcing you.

fourbros 05-25-2015 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=Funnybone;56260]I need somebody to play with, since all of my other friends are stuck in Call Of Boring, and sports video games. (why sports video games? GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY SPORTS. YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO DO IT.)

Anyways, on top of all that, do you have a mic for your PS3? if anyone has PS3, a microphone, Minecraft PS3, Modnation Racers, LBP, LBPK (LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet Karting), GTA IV, Twisted Metal, then let me know. It doesn't matter if you don't have the games listed, as long as you have a PS3, and a Mic, we can hangout. (Just don't bug me consistantly)

And if you don't have a PS3, or a Mic, you don't need to buy them. I'm not forcing you.[/QUOTE]

Sports games are fun. Anyways, what's your opinion on LittleBigPlanet? I've heard that it's a fun game, but I've never played it.

Funnybone 05-25-2015 08:40 PM

It is a really good and fun game. Building things is almost endless. It's a good game...

until United Front butchered it..

Funnybone 05-25-2015 08:41 PM

Also, you can play sports outside. Everyone is obligated to do it.

RavenOfCode 05-25-2015 09:20 PM

[QUOTE=Funnybone;56263]Also, you can play sports outside. Everyone is obligated to do it.[/QUOTE]

Its a trait some people have... its like some people like to follow sports a lot... some just find it boring...

Funnybone 05-25-2015 10:19 PM

Yeah, follow sports OUTSIDE.

x2495iiii 05-26-2015 05:54 AM

I play Monster Hunter on 3ds myself. That's multiplayer as well, if anyone here is interested.

I have a PS3 and mic, but none of the games you listed.

fourbros 05-26-2015 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=Funnybone;56263]Also, you can play sports outside. Everyone is obligated to do it.[/QUOTE]

I like sports, but I'm never going to play in the NBA no matter how much I play outside. Not to mention it's fun for me to try out different scenarios with the video game that wouldn't occur in real life.

Funnybone 05-26-2015 02:30 PM

Games like Saints Row, and GTA allow you to cause crime in a city. You can't do crime in real life (well you can, but you need to face getting shot at by cops) and Sports games is something you can do outside. *sigh* Final time I am saying it. Moving on from the dumb sports video games please.

Funnybone 05-26-2015 02:31 PM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;56266]I play Monster Hunter on 3ds myself. That's multiplayer as well, if anyone here is interested.

I have a PS3 and mic, but none of the games you listed.[/QUOTE]
That sucks, hope you get the listed soon. (it can be any game)