Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > David B's Profile > Albums

David B.'s Avatar Collection
This album features the various avatars I have had.

ALL OF MY AVATARS WILL HAVE LITTLE STATUS MESSAGES IN THEIR COMMENTS. HERE IS A KEY TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THEM.

In Use - Avatar Is Currently Being Used
Retired - Avatar Is No Longer Used
This not-very-creative avatar was used to celebrate my 1,234th post on the Alice Community Forums! 

STATUS - In Use 
Used From: 12-12-2011 Until:...
This was my 2011 Halloween Avatar. 

STATUS - Retired 
Used From: 10-26-2011 Until: 12-04-2011
This is a picture that x2495iiii posted in a thread as a joke (http://tinyurl.com/3kfsxqn). I thought it looked cool, so I made it my avatar. 
This is the avatar that I used after I reached my goal of 1,000 posts on the Alice Community Forums! This avatar looks very much like my original...
This is the temporary avatar that I used to mark my successful goal of 1,000 posts before the end of 2011! Go to http://tinyurl.com/43rqxmj to see...
This is the Final Edition of my Third Avatar. I call it the Final Edition because it is the last version of this avatar that I made. This version...
This is the Official Edition of my Third Avatar. I say Official Edition because I have a copy of this avatar that looks better than this one, and I...
This is the Original Edition of my Third Avatar. I say it is the Original Edition because I use a different version of this as my avatar. The...
This is the avatar that I use when I am making a new avatar, and want to let people know. Visit...
This was my second avatar to ever be used with a few pi symbols thrown in to celebrate Pi Day (3/14). This avatar is only used on March 14. 
This was my second avatar to ever be used with an additional birthday badge on it. This avatar is only used when it is my birthday. 

This was my second avatar to ever be used. 

Used From: 02-07-2011 Until: 06-20-2011
When I was new to the Alice Community Forums, I created this avatar. Unfortunately, this is the highest quality version I saved of it. At one point,...

Copyright ©2024, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x © 1999-2012, Alice 3.x © 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.